My Blog List

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Trending Signs?

Today on Central Avenue - it was a very dicey icy ride in to work.  There was a light drizzle and it was 32 degrees so the road was freezing.  Made for a very slow ride which gave me the opportunity to look around at the buildings up and down "the Avenue". 

There was a barber shop that had a very funny (I thought) sign on their front door.  A sign of the times? I was so surprised when I saw it that I just had to take a picture and share. 
 
I know we've all seen people on the streets with underwear hanging out above the waist of their pants.  Pants not worn on the waist but way below!  I must admit that I really don't understand the purpose of this, especially when I watch them trying to walk while having one hand holding up the pants. 
 
Just another day on Central Avenue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment