My Blog List

Thursday, November 20, 2014

On the Run


 
 

Last night I stopped for some groceries at a fairly large store on Central Avenue.  As I was heading in to the store a guy came out running with a backpack.  I mean really running as if he was going to catch a bus!!  Or something else - maybe he was running away from something or someone? He ran clear across the very large parking lot and kept going down the road. He did not head for the bus stop, there is one at the front of the store parking lot.  What I found most intriguing was the fact that no one was running after him.  As I entered the store I looked around expecting to see someone who might be concerned that this guy had just bolted from the store.  Nope.  Nothing. No alarm, no security, no one giving chase.  I'm not sure why he was running, maybe he was just late for an appointment or a very important date. 

Just another day on Central Avenue.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment